Scrap Server Boards
Servers come with an expiry date and stop working after a few years. When this happens, you will either need to upgrade or repair the unit or replace it. In most cases, it is recommended to get a new one since you cannot afford to have a low grade server running and handling your work.
But, what do you do with the old, useless server? It is your responsibility to ensure that the unit is safely and legally destroyed and recycled. For this purpose you will need to find a server boards recycling company like AWA Refiners.
Your server consists of several small components, including hard drives and chips. While some of them can still be used, once the boards become useless they can hardly be repaired and the best option is to opt for server boards recycling.
Server boards contain gold and other precious metals that are used to coat different components due to their features. Gold, for example, is an excellent conductor of electricity and is also resistant to corrosion. This is why it is commonly used in the manufacturing of server boards.
This gold is expensive and can be extracted. We at AWA Refiners offer professional server boards recycling services. Our procedure is simple and easy to understand:
- Call 01279 423 743 or reach the Contact Us page to get in touch with us. We can discuss the procedure and you can mail us scrap server boards or request a pick-up.
- Once we get the units, our staff will inspect each server board for the presence of gold and quote you per kilogram.
Since each server board contains very little amount of gold, it is not feasible to try it on your own. Plus, the process is also risky. Only professionals can extract gold from server boards in the right manner.
Some of our unique features include:
- Quick Evaluation and Elaborate Reports
- Fast and Easy Payment Solutions
- Market Competitive Rates
- Experienced Team Members
- Environment Friendly Procedures
Evaluation & Payment for Computer Boards
AWA Refiners prides itself on prompt evaluation and payment for scrap computer boards. Our major suppliers and Corporate Companies have terms tailored to their needs with complete confidentiality guaranteed.
Computer Board value:
- ICs that contain Gold
- Reusable ICs for re-marketing
- Au plated plugs & connectors for refining
- Other substrates that contain Au, Ag, Pt, Pd, Cu as payable material
- Edge connectors for chemical refining
For piece of mind, destruction certificates are available on request.
Full traceability is recorded on all material containing any hazardous elements.
Our committed staff combined with specialised equipment help maximise returns in an environmentally friendly manner.